Saturday, April 10, 2010

Look closely.....


So...what happened to get me to the point where I am today, well..it does not really matter. The point is that I AM HERE TODAY and there was a time when I did not think I would be. Sometimes I think there is so much to do, to learn, to experience, that I miss out on what is setting right in front of me. I find myself wondering....Is this as good as it gets? Today, or shall I say the past few days, I have been in a "poopy" state of existence and found myself wondering that very thing again. But then I have an evening like tonight........and don't need to ask that question because if this is as good as it gets, I am content.

We were sent here to experience, learn, and grow. Well, I can say that I have experienced many things. Some exciting, frightening, horrific, beautiful, funny, sad, and many AMAZING things and I would trade none of them because they have formed who I am. Have I learned from these experiences?.?.? Well....I would like to think I have but I am certain that some days, I needed Special Ed. because no matter how the lesson was presented to me, I still didn't get it. But as far as growth....well....every plant that ever grew, had to go through a whole lot of dirt to get there. So, I guess if I seem "poopy" some days...I am being fertilized right then. So...please be patient.
If you look closely...you can see the blossom!

No comments:

Post a Comment