Friday, April 9, 2010

Getting started....

Getting started on this whole blogging business is really not an easy task. First there was, creating a name. I pondered this for a bit and realized that a nickname that had come up during a recent health fiasco would be perfect. Thus "Janimal's Cage Match" came to be. I thought what a great chance this was to express thoughts, ideas, and feelings in regards to the "matches" I face on a daily basis. Some of them being very funny, some sentimental, some outrageous, some embarrassing, and others just incredible that I managed to get out of the cage after the match at all.


On this, I hope to share words that will inspire, cause reflection, and leave a record for my posterity to draw strength from in the "matches" in their lives. Perhaps...as you read these words....you will be inspired as well.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Jan! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! LOVE your title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Now I really need to get my hiney moving and get you that cape so you can have an official Janimal picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking yesterday that you should start a blog! This made me smile big :) I'll send you my blog address once I "fix" it ... should be up and running again soon. Hope you are feeling okay. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear! Glad you have found the wonderful world of blogging! Can't wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete